Commercial Bridging Loans
Commercial or residential bridging loans are short term property finance which can be organised within two to three days. They are agreed for a set, short period of time, usually between one and 12 months.
A bridging loan, whether it is a commercial bridging loan or residential bridging loan, is used mainly to secure purchases where the chain has collapsed.
However, a bridging loan can be used for the other purposes such as:
- cash flow solutions
- development finance
- renovation projects
Commercial and residential bridging loans are almost always secured against property and they are borrowed against the equity.
Key features of bridging loans available through Charleston Financial Services:
- available for both commercial and residential properties
- enable fast completion
- borrow against the real open market value
- can be arranged without interview
- flexible approach to income
- ideal for auction bargains
- available for between one and 12 month terms
- 100% advances with additional security
For further details on our bridging finance products/short term property finance please call 0800 612 316 or click below to apply