Commercial mortgages and business finance for office premises
Despite the ongoing economic crisis, green shoots are showing accross the country. With commercial lending rates at an all time low more and with more opportunities presenting themselves to businesses that are paying out empty money on leases on their office buildings there has never been a better time to purchase a business premises instead of renting.
With this in mind, it is hardly surprising that office purchases are among some of the most successful applicants for commercial mortgage funding for both owner occupation and also for landlords expanding their portfolio’s.
Charleston Financial has assisted, and continues to assist many businesses in arranging commercial mortgage funding for a variety of different reasons including:-
- 100% commercial mortgages available for the purchase of existing let premises providing occupation has been longer than 12 months (additional security may be required)
- 80% funding available for the purchase of a new business (subject to experience and status)
- Re-finance of an existing business looking to expand or inject capital
- Additional lending/further advances
The scope for lending to established businesses are considerable and as such we have access to a wide selection of commercial mortgages for a variety of office buildings ranging from small office buildings to corporate head office units.
As a general guide, we are able to provide commercial funding for up to 75% of the value of the building assuming that trading business is able to provide 3 years profitable accounts.
Requirements that Charleston Financial will need in order to source a commercial mortgage for office mortgages
- Charleston Application form (available on our download page)
- Proof of identity
- 3 years trading accounts
- 6 months personal bank statements
- 6 months business bank statements
- Business plan and or your personal CV to demonstrate sector experience (if purchasing a new business)
Charleston Financial can help with all types of mortgages, in order to discuss your personal borrowing needs, please call one of our qualified advisers on 0800 612 3167 or click here to request a call back.