Commercial mortgages and business finance for Restaurant premises
Research shows, despite the ongoing economic environment, dining out still accounts for a considerable amount of many UK families monthly spend (approximately 1/3 of income). This fact alone demonstrates the long term viability and sustainability of a well run restaurant business.
With this in mind, it is hardly surprising that restaurant’s are among some of the most successful applicants for commercial mortgage funding.
Charleston Financial has assisted, and continues to assist many businesses in arranging commercial mortgage funding for a variety of different reasons including:-
- 100% commercial mortgages available for the purchase of existing leases premises
- 100% funding available for the purchase of a new business
- Re-finance of an existing business
- Additional lending/further advances
The scope for profitable restaurant businesses are considerable and as such we have access to a wide selection of commercial mortgages for a variety of restaurants ranging from fine dining establishments serving gourmet cuisine to fast food outlets offering takeaway food.
As a general guide, we are able to provide commercial funding for up to 100% of the value of the restaurant building assuming that trading business is able to provide 3 years profitable accounts.
Requirements that Charleston Financial will need in order to source a commercial mortgage for restaurant applications
- Charleston Application form
- Proof of identity
- 3 years trading accounts
- 3 months personal bank statements
- 3 months business bank statements
- Business plan (if purchasing a new business)Charleston Financial can help with all types of restaurant mortgages, in order to discuss your personal borrowing needs, please call one of our qualified advisers on 0800 612 3167 or click here to request a call back.