Commercial mortgages and business finance for accountants mortgages
Charleston Financial is able to provide commercial mortgage funding for professional accountants and accountancy practices. With commercial lending rates at an all time low there are now many opportunities presenting themselves to accountants and other professional practices that are currently committing empty lease money for their current office premises so there has never been a better time to take that step to purchasing a premises to continue to trade from, often saving on monthly commitments whilst adding a valuable asset to your business or even re-financing existing mortgage products:-
With this in mind, it is hardly surprising that accountants and professional mortgages are among some of the most successful applicants for commercial mortgage funding and are able to access niche commercial products with key lenders within the Charleston Financial commercial lending partners.
Charleston Financial has assisted, and continues to assist many businesses in arranging commercial mortgage funding for a variety of different reasons including:-
- Up to 100% commercial mortgages available for the purchase of new premises (subject to meeting criteria in respect of professional partners and accountancy qualifications)
- Re-finance/re-mortgage of an existing business looking to expand business, inject capital or take advantage of the historically low interest rates available in the market
- Additional lending/further advances
The scope for lending to established businesses and even start up business (with previous experience) are considerable and as such we have access to a wide selection of commercial mortgages and commercial mortgage lenders for all professional accountancy practices ranging from small office buildings to corporate head office units.
As a general guide, we are able to provide commercial funding for up to 100% of the value of the purchase price assuming that trading business is able to provide 3 years profitable accounts and meeting key qualification requirements.
Requirements that Charleston Financial will need in order to source a commercial mortgage for accountants
- Charleston Application form (available on our download page)
- Proof of identity (see acceptable ID on our download page)
- 3 years trading accounts
- 6 months personal bank statements
- 6 months business bank statements
- Business plan and or your personal CV to demonstrate sector experience (if purchasing a new business)
Charleston Financial can help with all types of commercial mortgages, bridging finance, residential mortgages and secured loans, in order to discuss your personal borrowing needs, please call one of our qualified advisers on 01442 215 527 or FREEPHONE 0800 612 3167 or click here to request a call back.